GOVERNMENT OF INDIA, MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARDS
Date of publication: 12.05.2012 Date & time of closing: 11.06.2012 up to 17.30Hrs.
Date of Preliminary Exam: 28.10.2012 (refer Para 16 of General Instructions)
C E N T R A L I S E D E M P L O Y M E N T N O T I C E No.: 03/2012
Applications are invited in the prescribed format as enclosed( on a good quality A-4 size bond paper of 80 GSM using one side only) from eligible
Indian Nationals for the Common Preliminary Examination for following posts of Non Technical Popular Category(Graduate), Assistant Station Master and Traffic
Assistant. Applications complete in all respects along with required enclosures should be sent by ORDINARY POST NORMALLY to the concerned Railway
Recruitment Board as mentioned in para 15 of this notification, so as to reach on or before 11.06.2012 up to 17.30 Hrs. The applications can also be dropped in the
box kept at the premises of concerned RRB offices, till the closing date. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram,
Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti districts and Pangi sub-division of Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and
Lakshwadeep islands and for candidates residing abroad, the closing date for receipt of applications by posts will be 26.06.2012 up to 17.30 Hrs.
Candidates Please Note:
1) Stages of Exam. :-
a) Common Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) for all the notified categories.
b) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No. 1&2 - followed by Verification of documents.
c) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No. 3&4 – followed by verification of documents.
d) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat. No. 5&6, qualifying typing test followed by Verification of documents.
e) Main (Second stage) Exam for Cat No.7&8, aptitude test followed by Verification of documents.
2) Preliminary Examination (i.e. stage I) will be held on the same day by all participating RRBs.
3) Candidates should refer para 15 of General Instructions for submission of single(i.e. common ) application for Preliminary Exam for all the notified categories to
the concerned RRB. Candidates who qualify in the Preliminary(stage I) Exam will again have to apply separately for Main(second stage) Examinations for notified
categories as Grouped in para 1.06(a).
4) Candidates may refer to para 12 of General Instructions regarding On- Line submission of applications.
5) Participating RRBs have given choice of regional Languages. Candidates have got the option to choose any one of the regional languages at the time of applying.
6) Examination Fee for Preliminary Exam application – Rs. 60/-(UR & OBC Male Candidates only wherever applicable as per para 3 of General Instructions)
7) No examination fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen /Physically Handicapped/Women /Minorities / Economically backward classes candidates having annual family
income less than Rs. 50,000/-
For more detail log on - http://rrbajmer.org/emp_notice/feb/CEN%203_2012%20Final.pdf